Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6806 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Do any lockers actually USE payza

I keep hearing "Use Payza!" "Payza's the next big thing" do any file lockers actually use it?

I don't see why it would be so hard, I can't take this any more This whole SFL thing came at the WORST time Please someone tell me where I need to go. I don't care about rates anymore I just need to get paid something and I need it to be weekly
    spikespen Reviewed by spikespen on . Do any lockers actually USE payza I keep hearing "Use Payza!" "Payza's the next big thing" do any file lockers actually use it? I don't see why it would be so hard, I can't take this any more This whole SFL thing came at the WORST time Please someone tell me where I need to go. I don't care about rates anymore I just need to get paid something and I need it to be weekly Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Depositfiles still has "alertpay" listed in their FAQ and people are talking about Payza payments in the DF thread here, so you can check out that one.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    I believe their official policy is NO, file lockers are a high risk for charge backs, etc.

If they still have AP listed on their sites I would be concerned because they do not do site maintenance in a timely manner.

Many of these providers are violating the payment providers ToS using personal accounts set up to circumvent the acceptance process and that is why they get limited permanently or have their accounts closed and funds frozen for a specific period of time.

Also, any company which trusts their CC processing to an unprofessional iPSP like Payza which loses the ability to even handle CC transactions on an ongoing basis shouldn't be something you consider using for anything you expect much from.

Thread Information