I am looking to pay around $80-$100, I can move the deadline to Tuesday night the latest. This is for a school presentation for my marketing class. The product is an all natural energy drink manufactured and packaged in an environmentally friendly way.

Here is the drop box link to the images, if you need any images off shutterstock let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o865g8kcaf9qsha/KvA6QuKpXm

The icon for the energy drink is the Cheetah and the name of the company as you will see on the current flyer is ECH2O with the "2" being a subtext. I am looking to have the name of the company with the running Cheetah and circular rainbow rings creating a motion effect as the logo.

For the flyer you are free to be creative, it has to include the logo and the flavors of the energy drink which are, "Rage (Strawberry-Banana), Turbo Boost (Lemon-Lime), and Vitale`(Pomegranate)" . I want it to be exciting and fun.

I also need the logo wrapped around the bottles that's in the drop-box to show as a label with the flavors and also the bottles will have to be edited for the colors to correspond with the flavors, Red liquid for Rage, clear crystal color for Turbo Boost, and red-purple for Vitale`.

The bar-code has to be on the back of the bottle with the "Supplement Facts" from the picture titled "Example 1" on it and the ingredients will be "Sparkling water, organic strawberry extract, organic banana extract, citric acid, natural flavors"

In total it's 1 Logo, 1 Flyer, 3 bottle designs frontal view showing the logo with associated flavors and liquid color, 1 bottle rear view with the bar code and Supplemental Facts.

If you have time it would be awesome if you can change the colors of the liquids in the bottles as well as add the logo to the ones being held by the persons in the pictures.

I will need the Photoshop files as well as the images in case I need to make any quick changes before my presentation.

Please have Skype, yahoo or some other form of chat function so we can discuss the requirements quickly when we need to.
CyberDude747 Reviewed by CyberDude747 on . Logo, Flyer & Graphic Work I am looking to pay around $80-$100, I can move the deadline to Tuesday night the latest. This is for a school presentation for my marketing class. The product is an all natural energy drink manufactured and packaged in an environmentally friendly way. Here is the drop box link to the images, if you need any images off shutterstock let me know. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o865g8kcaf9qsha/KvA6QuKpXm The icon for the energy drink is the Cheetah and the name of the company as you will Rating: 5