Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61054 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question why you removed luckyshare

I can't find any more luckyshare thread so want to know any one know why they are banned ?
    THANKS
    am1000 Reviewed by am1000 on . why you removed luckyshare I can't find any more luckyshare thread so want to know any one know why they are banned ? THANKS Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    because they cheated and not send money and banned accounts requesting money

Banned
    nerdbrain That's a damn lie. Also please note that payouts are automatic and there is no need to request the payouts.

am1000 We closed our thread because of the latest anti-piracy (?) campaign against the industry.

Banned
    Luckyshare, NOT Lie , this is the cause one moderator writen here, I will check and see
    his words here, do not accuse me.

same for filemates their thread was hidden for a day or two i couldn't find it anywhere

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdbrain View Post
    Luckyshare, NOT Lie , this is the cause one moderator writen here, I will check and see
    his words here, do not accuse me.
    Then you would better say: "One moderator said that Luckyshare thread was closed..."

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Hey discussion not fighting. Keep it civil. Do not minimod either. If there are inaccuracies prove them wrong.

Banned
    Yeah, exactly. If there any proves, please show them.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Hey last word, was there issues with payments and the like before you asked to have your thread removed and all but bailed on the members of KWWH?

That statement about proof could go either way, if you have an announcement or something to make do it but do not troll the discussion threads or I will kick you to the curb. That door swings both ways.

Banned
    I searched , topic is deleted, how I can show prove.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information