I know I am not the first one to say this but Payza/AP is the most shittiest payment system I have come across. I will make this very brief.

I got scammed by pcmasterz under another name > Opened a dispute

Now we all know how highly inefficient their support system is :\ , they took 30days to resolve the dispute and in the mean time the scammer very happily spent all the money.

Now after 30 days they have posted this message and closed the case. It seems to me that Payza likes to favor scammers. Keeping your money blocked for as long as possible is in their best interest.

So those of you who are still using Payza, STOP! I wont say be careful or aware of the scammers but I would rather recommend you to move on to some other payment processor because Payza is never on your side unless you are a scammer.
Skords Reviewed by Skords on . Very easy to scam on Payza, thanks to their shitty policies I know I am not the first one to say this but Payza/AP is the most shittiest payment system I have come across. I will make this very brief. I got scammed by pcmasterz under another name > Opened a dispute Now we all know how highly inefficient their support system is :\ , they took 30days to resolve the dispute and in the mean time the scammer very happily spent all the money. Now after 30 days they have posted this message and closed the case. It seems to me that Payza likes to favor Rating: 5