Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6814 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org

Default 4lu.me - Get paid up to $5,82 per 1000 video views!

Basically this is a site like photostash but with this site you have ability to earn up to 5,81$ per 1000 video views

Using
    With your adfly id you register on 4lu.me and after that you can insert (embed) youtube video. After inserting you just need to share it on facebook twitter... ... everywhere and you will get $$ for your traffic.

I made one thing. When you share video on facebook it looks like this.

So as you can see it it looks like I shared youtube video (it has that play button). But when someone clicks it will redirect it to adfly and then on page where video is embedded.

For any kind of help you can ask me here PM me or skype me
    John Reviewed by John on . 4lu.me - Get paid up to $5,82 per 1000 video views! Basically this is a site like photostash but with this site you have ability to earn up to 5,81$ per 1000 video views http://i.imgur.com/SCxcM.png Using With your adfly id you register on 4lu.me and after that you can insert (embed) youtube video. After inserting you just need to share it on facebook twitter... ... everywhere and you will get $$ for your traffic. I made one thing. When you share video on facebook it looks like this. http://i.imgur.com/ieEor.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Wow... one more good idea!
    i 'll be joining soon. Thanks

So what does that do that adfly doesn't?

Banned
    allowed xxx

Website's:
    It allows only youtube clips and I think that youtube doesn't allow XXX

So what does that do that adfly doesn't?
    I really don't understand your question

Damn u John u and ur amazing ideas

Website's:
    OK. I want to tell you something. I will quote one post from another forum.

But why we need to use your site?? "Get paid up to $5,82 per 1000 video views!" is from adfly and not from 4lu!!!
    Its more simple and sure (to not get scammed from your site) to create an adfly link and share it.
    I think that its only a way to promote your site here, get some users to signup and after your 4lu page get some traffic, you stop to put the users affiliate code and use yours
    This is my answer
    This is better method to earn money because adfly is banned almost everywhere and with my site you can share my links and still earn same money with adfly
    That is not good (scam) example bacause - Why adfly pay us??? Is it better for them to stop payouts and scam us all and get all earning from their traffic???? I am thinking like adfly. It is better for me to get some little $$$$ for long period then scam u in one month take (for example) 200-300$ and what should I do then??? I have 200-300$ but I loose my reputation and my site will not make money for me anymore. As I told my site is just a tool for adfly... I will never scam you and I don't know why should I do that. I will earn money from ad space on website. If you want you can add me on skype on facebook...
    So I just wanted to let you know

another reactivation 4lu.me?! what with payments from a few months ? ! you didnt paid me till today from that host my outstanding withdrawal ! beware people !

this is the same thread from few months he didn't paid people their money ! no explanations no sorry !

Respected Member
    This thread makes as much sense as this image...none. Speak English, people.

Website's:
    another reactivation 4lu.me?! what with payments from a few months ? ! you didnt paid me till today from that host my outstanding withdrawal ! beware people !

this is the same thread from few months he didn't paid people their money ! no explanations no sorry !
    Yes. This is true. I did not paid to my affiliates because I had 10-20% of all users trying to hack me send fake traffic bots and other. I did not know who to pay and who not. That is the main reason why today I use ADFLY and not my affiliate program. I don't want to said that I am not guilty - the fault is mine. But I did not know what else should I do. I had 60.000 people per day (mostly China - on adult site?!?!?!) and had 0 conversations on my CPA offers...

With my new site I can not scam you because I don't pay you and I don't count visits. Everything is done by adfly and they are legit company that pays everytime on time

Hahahah nice picture

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information