Howto install
Login to your server using your favorite ssh client once you have log into your SSH.

Step 1. Then type wget resoldsquad.com/script/install.sh
Step 2. type sh install.sh

Step 3. Errors Wget command not find if you get this error type what I posted below
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install wget Once install of wget had completed repeat step 1.

Once the install has been completed you can login to your Desktop by using a VNC client I recommend UltraVNC. Once you've completed the install of UltraVNC you would need to enter your server IP in the server field box like this an example yourserverip:1

Installer Features
  • Firefox, Xterm ,VNCServer & Xine, Flashplayer, Openbox & Fluxbox.

Howto Uninstall
Login to your server using your favorite ssh client once you have log into your SSH.

Step 1. Then type wget resoldsquad.com/script/uninstaller.sh
Step 2. type sh uninstaller.sh

Screenshot
robert420 Reviewed by robert420 on . Ubuntu Minimal Desktop (Auto Installer) Howto install Login to your server using your favorite ssh client once you have log into your SSH. Step 1. Then type wget resoldsquad.com/script/install.sh Step 2. type sh install.sh Step 3. Errors Wget command not find if you get this error type what I posted below sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install wget Once install of wget had completed repeat step 1. Once the install has been completed you can login to your Desktop by using a VNC client I recommend UltraVNC. Once you've Rating: 5