Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6777 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Unable to post with "MrCube" account

Hello,
    I'm unable to post with my official account. I'm getting this message.

MrCube, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What's going on? Did admin disabled my account?
    Joris Reviewed by Joris on . Unable to post with "MrCube" account Hello, I'm unable to post with my official account. I'm getting this message. MrCube, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? 2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Where did you want to post?

Is it this account?
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/member.php?u=6581

Looks fine to me?

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    It's disabled. The username color is grey/black.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Respected Developer
    Your account is awaiting email confirmation. When you change your email, you are moved into another group temporarily. Confirm your email address and you'll be able to post again.

Banned
    I have checked the Inbox as well as the Junk box for the confirmation code from KWWHunction but it's not there. Looks like I didn't receive it.

Respected Member
    I have reset the email on the account to the "@live.com" email that was previously associated with it.

Banned
    Hello Loget,
    It seems the issue is still not solved. After you have done a reset to the email on MrCube account to the "[email protected]" email that was previously associated with it, I am still not getting that link for confirmation. Then I tried changing the password again and to wait for the confirmation code. However, that did not work.

Is there anyway you could activate it? MrCube is the account I've been using since 2009 and I never had any kind of logging or posting problems before.

Respected Member
    Account has been activated.

Be careful next time you decide to change your email.

Thread Information