Hi!

I think greasemonkey browser extension is capable of doing such a thing to help automate forum posting. It can open automatically pages in a new tab and paste text into the textareas and input fileds, can click on submit buttons, and so on. Do anybody know any greasemonkey script which help the automation of posting?

I myself used to write a script for this purpose, however it was written for the "chickenfoot" browser extension instead of greasemonkey. It worked like a charm because I posted only in 24 forums. Unfortunately chickenfoot isn't maintained any more, so it is not compatible with the new firefox versions. On the top of this my whole script got lost when my HDD crashed...
budokan Reviewed by budokan on . Do anybody know a greasemonkey script to automate forum posting? Hi! I think greasemonkey browser extension is capable of doing such a thing to help automate forum posting. It can open automatically pages in a new tab and paste text into the textareas and input fileds, can click on submit buttons, and so on. Do anybody know any greasemonkey script which help the automation of posting? I myself used to write a script for this purpose, however it was written for the "chickenfoot" browser extension instead of greasemonkey. It worked like a charm because I Rating: 5