Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6875 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    SparklingHost.com

Post SparklingHost.com - RapidLeech (Instant Setup), 1Gbps, 15GB HDD from $5/month (NL)

SparklingHost.com is a newly growing rapidleech company. Our primary mission is to provide the highest quality service at the most affordable price possible. We believe that besides for uptime, technical support is the most important aspect of our rapidleech hosting company and when it comes to technical support, we strive for highest perfection. Our support team will respond to your support tickets within 24 hours, usually within the first 6 hours. You will never experience this kind of support from others. We also believe that the better service we provide, the higher chance our customers will refer new customers. Therefore, it’s in our best interest to do so.
    SparlingHost was founded in July 2012. We currently have servers located in world class datacenter LeaseWeb all over the Netherlands.

Server Location: Netherland (Leaseweb)

We Accept

Offered Rapidleech Packages

*Payment Gateway Fee is applicable

Demo Account And Speed test
    PM me, Reply Here or Visit Speed Test

Premium Working Download Plugins List
    Visit List

Promotional Code

Not Available

Terms of Service
    Visit Here

Contact Us
    Gtalk & Gmail- [email protected]
    Submit Pre-Sales Ticket Visit Here

WHMCS License Checking

SparklingHost Reviewed by SparklingHost on . SparklingHost.com - RapidLeech (Instant Setup), 1Gbps, 15GB HDD from $5/month (NL) http://www.shotpix.com/images/67054716571953137809.png SparklingHost.com is a newly growing rapidleech company. Our primary mission is to provide the highest quality service at the most affordable price possible. We believe that besides for uptime, technical support is the most important aspect of our rapidleech hosting company and when it comes to technical support, we strive for highest perfection. Our support team will respond to your support tickets within 24 hours, usually Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Can u please send me a demo?

Welcome 2 KWWH !!
    BiGG_BoSS Fighting Against Cheater/F**ker/Scammer!!

Welcome to KWWHunction. Can I have a demo, pls?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome
    I you have a demo for me...
    thx

Repair Your Terms of Service Visit Here Link

Website's:
    SparklingHost.com
    Thank you everyone for giving time to my thread. I sent demo to everyone. Check My service.

And I am sorry to say that I also noticed this Broken link. But every time I fix this it always gets broken. I am not sure but may be this is the problem of KWWH. I am requesting MOD's to check this.

Nice RL just checked By me!!

Keep it.....

1 Question is ''Mini'' Users Will Get Auto Upload Option ?

Thanks in Advance
    BiGG_BoSS Fighting Against Cheater/F**ker/Scammer!!

Website's:
    SparklingHost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGG_BoSS View Post
    Nice RL just checked By me!!

Keep it.....

1 Question is ''Mini'' Users Will Get Auto Upload Option ?

Thanks in Advance
    I am sorry to say that Auto Upload feature is not available in Mini. But If you buy before 20th August Then I will give this feature to you.

welcome to KWWH demo pls mate
    WISH U VERY HAPPY DEWALI TO ALL KWWHunction MEMBERS

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information