Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Doing homework for money.(Real or fake)

I heard from my class fellow that he earn money by doing homework for some people over the internet. Is that true can i earn by doing homework for some unknown person over the internet. It could be a scam . Its is true and safe (not scam) From where can i find this kind of work...?
    Umar.Work22 Reviewed by Umar.Work22 on . Doing homework for money.(Real or fake) I heard from my class fellow that he earn money by doing homework for some people over the internet. Is that true can i earn by doing homework for some unknown person over the internet. It could be a scam . Its is true and safe (not scam) From where can i find this kind of work...? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    RapidTechHosting.Com
    I guess people do pay for this kind of service (Getting someone else to do their homework).
    I am not aware of any online websites where These kind of services can be found.
    He maybe hired online to do this.

Kind Regards,
    Fish.

how can you do it over the internet ???

Not Home Work but university assignments and reports like on DP in the services section there are threads of people that write reports and all and the pricing is of words ie how many words written

Website's:
    signup.poponclick.com
    I think you can find customers for it on edu websites. It is possible to earn in this way. You can also post thread about yours skills on teen boards.
    CPM popups ads - Poponclick
    popunder rate | mobile rate | contact ICQ 629601195

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Its easy to find. I did solve algebra and trigonometry problems of a guy over the net. He gave me $1/question and there were around 100-120 questions and we narrowed it down to $100. They were shit easy for me at least. Afterwords he gave me another assignment to solve all the problems with steps (because his teacher just wouldn't believe him LOL!) for $2/problem. All you need to do is to provide him a proof that you have done the problems by providing few sample solutions/watermarked then work out a deal. There are plenty of dumb American students who outsource their homework to us.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Can you name some sites

I used to write essays for about 25$/page. That does entail you have a decent grasp of English though.

But outsourcing math problems that's new. Kind of stupid since he'll just fail the test.

I make decent $$ every year doing FYP from software engineering students who are too lazy to do it themselves ( and do the documentation as well ).

But the question is still same . . . from where to get this kind of work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information