Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6849 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default PHPBB3 Auto MOD(X) INstaller

Hi

I'm using phpbb3, but coming from a wordpress based site, I find installing mod's insanely difficult! Wordpress lets you install a mod by copying a folder into another folder and click activate, PHPBB makes you edit all the neccesary files???

Is there a script to install mod's automaticly? Im aware that phpbb dev team are making one, but is there any third party ones out there already?

Thanks in advance

AGM,
    AGMaster Reviewed by AGMaster on . PHPBB3 Auto MOD(X) INstaller Hi I'm using phpbb3, but coming from a wordpress based site, I find installing mod's insanely difficult! Wordpress lets you install a mod by copying a folder into another folder and click activate, PHPBB makes you edit all the neccesary files??? Is there a script to install mod's automaticly? Im aware that phpbb dev team are making one, but is there any third party ones out there already? Thanks in advance AGM, Rating: 5
    AGMaster: Goleech.org - Special Poster, RSDDL.com -Administrator

2.   Sponsored Links

Hey man i was the same as you i thought it was difficult but trust me its easier than making toast.

There is one that will allow you to install them i think its called easymod of something but it doesnt let you install all mods only some.

But trust me its easy to install mods

Thread Information