Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6762 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Leaseweb Dedicated Server Setup Time

Hello,

I did a search in Google and found out different comments about this. Some say they delivered it in 2-5 days. Some say it took weeks. However all those comments were made years ago.

Im guessing lot of things can change in a year. So I thought I should ask from you guys and know about your recent experience.
    How much time did they take to setup a 100 TB Dedicated Server? (custom)

Thanks for answering in advance.
    Harshadewa Reviewed by Harshadewa on . Leaseweb Dedicated Server Setup Time Hello, I did a search in Google and found out different comments about this. Some say they delivered it in 2-5 days. Some say it took weeks. However all those comments were made years ago. Im guessing lot of things can change in a year. So I thought I should ask from you guys and know about your recent experience. How much time did they take to setup a 100 TB Dedicated Server? (custom) Thanks for answering in advance. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

What's the purpose of finding out it out when you're going to find out yourself within 4-5 days? It's not like knowing it would fasten the processing time. They're legit. Just wait

I'm sure they will not take any longer than 3 days, 72 hours.

For us they have setup within 1-6hours. Each time we have ordered the server with them . Their Support is also friendly and professional. .

I had my server ready within 25 minutes after the order.
    I've always been amazed by their superior support and friendly attendants.

Your wasting the set up time that they could be using by setting up your sever don't waist time and order now lol... Just kidding..

It all depends on if they have the server parts or not. When you order a custom server if they don't have all the right parts for it then you'll have the wait till they get the parts and build the server then load the OS and then they need to email you the information of the server..

It all depends on the time of day too if its the weekend then expect a longer waiting time because not all people work on week ends but on the other hand if its a Monday or Tuesday then you wont have to worry about anything because set up time may be quick.

Im asking this because Im trying to reduce a unnecessary fee.

Those who bought a server from LW know that there will be a fee no matter when you buy the server. If you buy the server on a first week of a month fee will be higher and if you buy on a end of a month fee will be less.

You can find more info about this in their FAQ.

Im trying to reduce that fee. That's why Im asking about the setup time.

Thanks

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    if server ready in stock u should receive server within 3~6hour

It depends. 1 hour to 7 days, literally. It depends on their stock.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

If you customize a server it is most likely going to increase setup times. The reason for this is, hosts usually have pre setup machines ready to go, based on the default configurations listed on their site. When you get customized hardware, a technician will need to change the parts according to your order. Addons like bandwidth, will not increase setup times.

Thanks a lot for the replies mates. Really helped me a lot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information