Hello all,

I have been studying the site for a few days and very glad to have find this forum...

I am based in the UK and have a company in Hong Kong. Before reaching out to any payment gateway providers I wanted to find out if anyone knows whether I need to be a Hong Kong resident (as I am the company owner) in order to be approved? of course I have a registered company address virtual office phone number and so on in Hong Kong, but will also need to prove I personally live there?

Also, I would ideally like to go with a Hong Kong based payment gateway provider...

I would very much appreciate your thoughts on this...
pedtek Reviewed by pedtek on . payment gateway for a Hong Kong company Hello all, I have been studying the site for a few days and very glad to have find this forum... I am based in the UK and have a company in Hong Kong. Before reaching out to any payment gateway providers I wanted to find out if anyone knows whether I need to be a Hong Kong resident (as I am the company owner) in order to be approved? of course I have a registered company address virtual office phone number and so on in Hong Kong, but will also need to prove I personally live there? Rating: 5