Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6791 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Imgchili dead forever

I don't wanna be harsh but screw them , I lost my money and i lost my ALL FREKIN DATA.

I am never going to move to any new host. I am sticking to imagetwist they seems quite old and pay bettter them porter and chili

fck my life...i need to upload all data again.
    johnrambo Reviewed by johnrambo on . Imgchili dead forever I don't wanna be harsh but screw them , I lost my money and i lost my ALL FREKIN DATA. I am never going to move to any new host. I am sticking to imagetwist they seems quite old and pay bettter them porter and chili fck my life...i need to upload all data again. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    They didn't lose any data. They were down through the night. Or did they delete your content? Explain before bashing one of the largest paid image hosts. They are probably one of the top trusted...or were you banned for cheating and now you're taking it out on their rep?

It begins...
    The site is obviously not 'dead forever' given the fact that I can load it in my browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    They didn't lose any data. They were down through the night. Or did they delete your content? Explain before bashing one of the largest paid image hosts. They are probably one of the top trusted...or were you banned for cheating and now you're taking it out on their rep?
    There

Thread Information