Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63216 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Can you please rate this logo?

Hi guys. I been trying to get someone to do a gfx logo for me free of charge which would have eventually led to a whole design for website, Tees and possibly lots more. I didnt get any response to a free logo so just goes to show that no-one is willing to help! Shame really.... There are so many talented guys here that offer their services for a few pennies, they could have made a few hundred pounds out of me! Never mind, ...... I decided to try my hand at making my own.. all I want is a few criticisms and/or big-ups!... Im no GFXer so stop with the crap remarks already! I just want some oppinions!
    Thanks.
    arko

arko66 Reviewed by arko66 on . Can you please rate this logo? Hi guys. I been trying to get someone to do a gfx logo for me free of charge which would have eventually led to a whole design for website, Tees and possibly lots more. I didnt get any response to a free logo so just goes to show that no-one is willing to help! Shame really.... There are so many talented guys here that offer their services for a few pennies, they could have made a few hundred pounds out of me! Never mind, ...... I decided to try my hand at making my own.. all I want is a few Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

6/10

Thanks superstar. Mebbe change colours?

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Can you please show us the website design also. Website logos need to go withe website theme and I will be able to understand it more if I get the link.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

This is the homepage, Im just testing colours at the moment.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Your web design is aiming for minimalistic and straight to the point yet your Logo says different. Simpler font and a touch of color (maybe add a small gradient of orange? Opacity 5%) should be all that's needed.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

4/10

@djlatino... I was thinking of using a grunge background... maybe tones of grey.

Probation

Default Just another suggestion

You may want to go for a more "techy" font, since it looks like what you are selling is on the tech side (tablets, etc.), I included a snap shot just to show you what I mean

Probation
    i think the banner posted last looks really good

Thread Information