Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6874 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default A Serious Problem with Extabit!!

i have a serious problem with extabit ...it was all fine but after their paypal closed. they was awey from KWWH for 1-2 month and i don't knw what was they doing on that time. but after back i re-use the extabit and now they don't have a proper support at KWWH .and it is a total change filehost . like i don't have a single sale on it . while i was working on netload too but i was getting sales on netload but not on extabit . and still i a working with extabit . today suddenly i check files and i see that all my files are changed means the name of all files are changed . the link of extabit in the site and where i share the links are diffrent (not filename) . i was totally pissed off..
    ie .
    link in site : http://extabit.com/file/2dva2152aafg6k/aditi
    link where i share : http://extabit.com/file/226ad11asdojmch/aditi

and both links are working .. filename same but the link is totall diffrent !! i again upload some new files and share them after 1-2 hour the name of files are change too .. now when a user will buy premium from my link it will not add in my acc coz its not in my filemanger !! .. all extabit user who r getting sales problem please check their links in site and where they share .. are they same ?? please check and reply its a serious isssu .

sorry for my eng its a little week
    Aditi Ashu Reviewed by Aditi Ashu on . Extabit discussion thread i have a serious problem with extabit ...it was all fine but after their paypal closed. they was awey from KWWH for 1-2 month and i don't knw what was they doing on that time. but after back i re-use the extabit and now they don't have a proper support at KWWH .and it is a total change filehost . like i don't have a single sale on it . while i was working on netload too but i was getting sales on netload but not on extabit . and still i a working with extabit . today suddenly i check files and i Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    WTF? Thanks buddy for saving us.. He is damn right. thats the reason we all are facing problem with sales. Guys check your links very carefully right now.

You upload something and you get your links like this..

Code: 
    http://extabit.com/file/27acnyfadf6rp/x264.terminator.mp4
    and when you click on a link your link code which is "27acnyfadf6rp" will get changed to something else and people buy premium from that but the sale will not count on your account because the link was already changed.

Damn.. Extabit you were cheating a whole time..

Extabit you have anything to say?

Banned
    yes bro i .. before the pp problem i was getting 7-15 sales a week and now 0 sales !! Extabit really doing something wrong !!

This is the main reason people are complaining that they are not getting sales

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    Thanks aditi ashu for finding this.

Kudla where are you? we need some serious answer now or its GAME OVER. We wasted a hell lot of time and this is how you were treating us a whole time?

in a month from extabit i got 3sales:lol:
    i am getting gud sales from other hosts
    that 3sales got from very old files from new files no sales
    i think this bug was been effected for newly uploaded files that is why i am not getting any sale

i think extabit support knows about the issue that is there are not responding any mails or pms regarding this issue
    they are hiding

Banned
    Mine Old and new all files are changed

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Waoooooo Extabit is Banned from KWWH !! lolxxx they really cheat with uploaders .. now kicked from KWWH .thanks KWWH staff

it was always with links change when someone clicks , nothing new

Website's:
    TheTeenBay.com
    Its True.. I check this right now and this is sad true

Website's:
    Extabit.com
    No, link changes based on IP. but original code beside these links are same. Denis, several times explained this.

Website's:
    ExtremePirate.com Extabit.com
    Well if you have doubt regarding this.

Then you need try to buy premium account from your old changed file and see the result yourself.

As far as payment concerned they sent payza payout already but dont know about WMZ.

I guess Its too early to say that Extabit scammed or cheated us.
    Champ of Champs Is Here

My Site:- ExtremePirate.com

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information