Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61224 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default In need of a great content locker!

The Blamads customer service has began to annoy me so any suggestions of a content locker preferably free but if justifiable payed, would be appreciated.
    KELLOGGS Reviewed by KELLOGGS on . In need of a great content locker! The Blamads customer service has began to annoy me so any suggestions of a content locker preferably free but if justifiable payed, would be appreciated. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Senseless.tv
    Try us! We pay $100/1000 views on video content. We are something of a hybrid of a content locker and a video hosting...

Min payout is $10 and we pay within 48-72 hours of requesting a payment!

Please bare in mind I'm only 15, the sign ups must allow that!

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Senseless: Is that only video content?

Banned
    Website's:
    Senseless.tv
    Quote Originally Posted by KELLOGGS View Post
    Please bare in mind I'm only 15, the sign ups must allow that!

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Senseless: Is that only video content?
    Well if you can get a hold of a payza account it would be ok coz we would need that to payout... we are working on getting payout too and should be here soon.

And yes only video content.. That converts best to be frank.

Right and you can host my videos yourself? Is there any restrictions on content?

Banned
    Website's:
    Senseless.tv
    Quote Originally Posted by KELLOGGS View Post
    Right and you can host my videos yourself? Is there any restrictions on content?
    You can just upload a video like any other video host. No restrictions. We are ok with adult content too.

PM me if you have any specific questions you would like to discuss privately.

Thanks will do!

Anyone that knows of blog related content lockers I'm still interested

Thread Information