Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6815 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default http://www.greatseeder.com

how to get in contact with those people?

i purchased a server from them ,each time there's a problem with it ...it's just impossible tio get an answer by mail or assistance tickets...

Last time i have remained without server for 15 days ,20 for fixing the problem
    logger Reviewed by logger on . http://www.greatseeder.com how to get in contact with those people? i purchased a server from them ,each time there's a problem with it ...it's just impossible tio get an answer by mail or assistance tickets...:facepalm: Last time i have remained without server for 15 days ,20 for fixing the problem :facepalm::facepalm: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    Holy crap! They offered you server for very cheap is in it? They are using "Italy Trieste Ovh Systems" Over NL IPs by RIPE. You must already know about OVH Support! so there is no question to get bad support from them.
    I suggest you to go WHT and you will get them there..

Good Luck.
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

@logger did you tried to contact them through support tickets ?

everyday..as i said i.I had a problem once and they took 15 days to answer to the ticket...just unbelievable..after 20 they fix the problem

thanks anyway for the answers

Thread Information