Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6759 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to get more registered users?

At the moment i've 30 registered users only. How to get more users? How to make that they will be active? Thanks.
    soft69 Reviewed by soft69 on . How to get more registered users? At the moment i've 30 registered users only. How to get more users? How to make that they will be active? Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    Patience is the main key when running a forum, I started mine 3-4 months back and have over 500 members but thats just by adding more content daily and submitting to Katz daily. I have a 2* on Katz and still get 4000-5000 hits a day. Just keep your forum upto date with latest movies & music (mine's only upto date with music and a few films) and the better the content added the more members will register.

Thank you. I started 1 month ago and now i've 31 registered user. But I think in my site is one problem: too much downloads can see guests. Yea?
    P.S. www.Soft69.net

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    Not really has when I started I had downloads only open to Registered Members so I decided to open all downloads to guests and I still got about 10 new registrations a day.
    The problem you have is that you only have a 1* on Katz which won't draw in many guests.

Aaa... And how I can get more stars?

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    Just follow the Best Practices and Site Rating Guide, If you have a good track record, the katz staff might raise it themselves. If you think you have improved your site, you can contact them by email about your site rating.

Thread Information