Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6779 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Hello mates,title describes all the things.
    I m a newbie in this business,just want to start a Shared Hosting service,I know there are too many on the business already

I want to offer Unmetered/Unlimited Band Width service for my every Client
    Connection Port should be at least 100MBps & offshore.

In my knowledge Kimusfi 24G can solve my problem

Its 24GB Ram -2TB SATA HDD - i7(8 cores) - Unmetered BW - 100MBps Port.

Is the above config will be okay for start up?

And 1 another thing.... Kimusfi 24G can handle How many clients in 1 server?
    sohom Reviewed by sohom on . Which type of Dedicater server will be great for starting a Shared Hosting Service? Hello mates,title describes all the things. I m a newbie in this business,just want to start a Shared Hosting service,I know there are too many on the business already :p I want to offer Unmetered/Unlimited Band Width service for my every Client Connection Port should be at least 100MBps & offshore. In my knowledge Kimusfi 24G can solve my problem Its 24GB Ram -2TB SATA HDD - i7(8 cores) - Unmetered BW - 100MBps Port. Rating: 5
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

2.   Sponsored Links

Please do everyone a favor here and read the following post: Interested in starting a hosting company.

These are some really basic questions you are asking here. If you do not know the answer or can't figure it out yourself please don't start doing shared hosting. You won't have the required skill set for it.

I know I come off as fairly harsh in these posts but these threads pop up way too often and someone usually decides they want to start a host and 3 months later they end up screwing everyone out of their cash and their data.

Please rethink whether you REALLY want to do web hosting for the long haul or you just want a hobby.

Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sohom View Post
    Hello mates,title describes all the things.
    I m a newbie in this business,just want to start a Shared Hosting service,I know there are too many on the business already

I want to offer Unmetered/Unlimited Band Width service for my every Client
    Connection Port should be at least 100MBps & offshore.

In my knowledge Kimusfi 24G can solve my problem

Its 24GB Ram -2TB SATA HDD - i7(8 cores) - Unmetered BW - 100MBps Port.

Is the above config will be okay for start up?

And 1 another thing.... Kimusfi 24G can handle How many clients in 1 server?

1. Kimsufi (Not a good place to purchase servers when your trying to start a shared hosting company) I see you are going with the cheapest solution available to you. That right there tells me you do not have the funding to start a web hosting company.

2. Don't sell unlimited services. THEY DON'T EXIST! Overselling is a bad idea.

3. Find a different business to get into, you will give yourself a bad name. You need to transition from the "newbie" that you call yourself. I suggest starting out by working for a hosting company to gain knowledge.

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

There is no unlimited hardware / network. If you need to ask this type of question starting a hosting business is definitely a bad idea for you - it will end up screwing people off.

I'd suggest you to start learning, experimenting... and once you are ready go for it.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Thread Information