Hey Guys,

I'm new here and wanted too gain some trust and some reviews on my hosting plans. So to do this I will be offering 30 free hosting accounts just post below and I will PM you with instructions.

The plan you will receive is listed below and you will have it for a month after that it's upto you if you want to continue or not...

Please give me atleast 24 hours to PM you back with the information.

Rules

- Must have a valid registered domain.

20GB Storage Space
UNLIMITED Monthly Bandwidth
UNLIMITED Addon Domains
UNLIMITED Sub-Domains
10 E-mail Accounts
Control Panel & FTP
Softaculous Included
1GB Port
Instant Setup

Spots Left: 24

Current Reviewers

The users listed below are members who have activated their hosting package by replying to our PM that is sent upon requesting a review account. They are currently using our services...

- SkyDiver
- Aditi Ashu
- ::superman::
- ^.^!
- joshirohit777
- gojmgo
- fatal1ty992
TrentaHost Reviewed by TrentaHost on . TrentaHost Review Hosting (30 Accounts) Hey Guys, I'm new here and wanted too gain some trust and some reviews on my hosting plans. So to do this I will be offering 30 free hosting accounts just post below and I will PM you with instructions. The plan you will receive is listed below and you will have it for a month after that it's upto you if you want to continue or not... Please give me atleast 24 hours to PM you back with the information. Rules Rating: 5