Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6640 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

The one time url is a website where you can link to another website, or create a text file, and share it with your friends/family and after one view it will delete itself so no one else can view it. If you register you'll be able to store your links/text files and define your own message and how many views you'd like before the link destructs.

This is a great way to share things that you don;t want other people to get their hands on, if your friend is on a shared computer and you don't want to blatantly show your passwords/urls etc then this is for you. Or, let's say you are doing a give away for the first, let's say 20 people then this is for you. We will be changing the url soon but don't worry, we will do a 302 re-direct so you can use the link down below for the time being.. Please give me ideas of what I can add/change. Also, I'll be changing the logo soon, just using that to fill the header

http://gumday.com/

No reviews, seriously?
    RodneyTrot Reviewed by RodneyTrot on . The One Time URL The one time url is a website where you can link to another website, or create a text file, and share it with your friends/family and after one view it will delete itself so no one else can view it. If you register you'll be able to store your links/text files and define your own message and how many views you'd like before the link destructs. This is a great way to share things that you don;t want other people to get their hands on, if your friend is on a shared computer and you don't want Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    webcare360.com
    About your site look. It is just nice and clean. Website idea is also good.

But, what about the logo, Web Security , don't you think so it should be your website's name ? Secondly, you should also need to review the functionality of your website. I just protected my website link and when I opened it it just shows your website and not redirected to the target link.

So?
    WebCare360.Com - DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
    Shared Hosting || Reseller Hosting || VPS Hosting || Dedicated Servers (Romania / HongKong / Russia / Nethersland / Egypt)
    sales[@]webcare360.com || webcare360[@]live.com

Yes, it uses CURL so they don't get the url of the website. It wouldn't be protected if you only wanted 1 person to see it, then it redirected to your site and they shared your website URL

I r Super Cop
    Read title rules and report back your thread with changes.

Regards,
    Rox
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information