Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6832 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Exclamation Account Limited on Paypal

First of all, it might not be the proper thread to post this

but paypal just limited my acc as a uploader!

that's really weird because I don't own any file hosting, how that it comes

and second question, will I receive (withdraw) my money after 180 days of limitations?

I don't know the policy, but people who had been in this situation, can explain me

thanks and sorry for unproper thread
    Laz21 Reviewed by Laz21 on . Account Limited on Paypal First of all, it might not be the proper thread to post this but paypal just limited my acc as a uploader! that's really weird because I don't own any file hosting, how that it comes and second question, will I receive (withdraw) my money after 180 days of limitations? I don't know the policy, but people who had been in this situation, can explain me Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

don't worry sent in your copy of ID card , Bill and Bank statement and tell them it just a misunderstanding and they will return back your account , i got my account back after doing this

What exactly happened before your account got limited? Did you receive payment from a filehost or sth? Though I can't think of any filehosts that still pays through Paypal.

Are you a verified acct holder? Do you often transact with non-verified accounts?

I'm verified and in the last 2 weeks I received money from around 20 people , but it has nothing to do with file hosting, maybe that;s why got suspicious

another bad thing is that "This limitation cannot be appealed"

I see that I'm able to send money..

Paypal don't just limit your account because you got paid from a filehost, they have to have a concrete reason - and there are so many possible conditions why an account gets limited. Just shoot them an email why your account was limited and they'll respond quickly.

I already sent them an email, waiting for a response.

thanks for the replies.

my account got limited cuz of the ryushare and filehost stuff, it says 180 days, but after 45 days they emailed me saying i can now take out money out of my account, i transfered it into my bank, only took 1 business day! sweettt
    JUST BE HAPPY THAT WE ARE GETTING PAID TO UPLOAD FILES

kinda of same thing happened to me too, but 45 days.. I needed some of my money in few days..

after the email: "paypal appeal denied"

Banned
    I think I have to extend my netload with the money inside. Paypal is totaly finished. They hang themselves.

Thread Information