I am working on a personal project which requires me to redirect domains based on visitors location (IP address). Example - Canadian visitor must be directed to domain.ca or UK visitor must be sent to domain.co.uk

I looked up google and all i managed to find is redirecting based on IP Ranges, this is a very tedious task and will take a lot of my time away. Also, i will have to keep updating the IP ranges as and when new IP ranges are added by a country.

Is there any better method to achieve what i want? Any software or script that can do this?

Your help will be appreciated. For a fact - I am only looking to do .com and .in as of now.

Thanks!
Rox Reviewed by Rox on . How to redirect visitors to Country Specific Domains based on IP Address I am working on a personal project which requires me to redirect domains based on visitors location (IP address). Example - Canadian visitor must be directed to domain.ca or UK visitor must be sent to domain.co.uk I looked up google and all i managed to find is redirecting based on IP Ranges, this is a very tedious task and will take a lot of my time away. Also, i will have to keep updating the IP ranges as and when new IP ranges are added by a country. Is there any better method to Rating: 5