Hello all,

How many people here have had their Paypal accounts limited, seemingly for no reason.

I recently had my Paypal account limited, supposedly for violating the AUP but I fail to see how. The business of which that Paypal account is setup for has been running for almost 10 years and is not in any way involved with illegal, or even questionable activity. (No it is not related to file hosting).

The E-Mail received simply said the account was permanently limited and did not say which term/policy was violated. Further more, the two 'related' transactions appear to be okay without so much as a charge back/dispute raised.

Given it is Sunday and out of office hours, I have not been able to contact them yet, but what can be done in such a situation? This happen to anyone else? Does anyone else really HATE paypal?
FShoppe Reviewed by FShoppe on . Paypal Permanently Limited Account for no reason Hello all, How many people here have had their Paypal accounts limited, seemingly for no reason. I recently had my Paypal account limited, supposedly for violating the AUP but I fail to see how. The business of which that Paypal account is setup for has been running for almost 10 years and is not in any way involved with illegal, or even questionable activity. (No it is not related to file hosting). The E-Mail received simply said the account was permanently limited and did not say Rating: 5