I used to earn 5 figures per month with affiliate marketing

but since megaupload bust, the filesharing industry seems to be destined for the abyss.

Thus I set out to find a legitimate and reliable source of income

and thank God, I found network marketing.

I've doing it for only a few months now but already I am making some good money...

A few more months and I'll be making more than double what I was making in affiliate marketing.

I really encourage those who are looking for an income source with huge upside potential to investigate network marketing...

Then find a legitimate company which fullfils these 4 conditions

1.) Durability i.e. the company should have been around to while (at least 5years) and structured to last for a very long time. No one can make a fortune in a company which folds up.

2.) The company must have unique consumable products: If the company is selling Aloe Vera shampoo and everyone else is, then there is no particular reason why someone would buy from you.
Consumable products ensures that the customer will re-order (ie if the customer likes the product)

3.) Investigate the managers. How? Well, if half of the top guys running the company have the same family names, then you can assume that the best people have not necessarily been chosen for the job...

4.) You also want to know if you will be compensated well for your efforts... Here you will need some knowledge of MLM compensation plans in order to evaluate them correctly
What I can tell you about compensation plans is that the real big money is made in breakaway compensation plans but it also comes with its disadvantages.
My personal choice is unilevel compensation plans. They also have their disadvantages but they provide long lasting residual income.

Wish you guys the best!
If you have any questions, pm me and I'll be glad to help
planck Reviewed by planck on . Network Marketing I used to earn 5 figures per month with affiliate marketing but since megaupload bust, the filesharing industry seems to be destined for the abyss. Thus I set out to find a legitimate and reliable source of income and thank God, I found network marketing. I've doing it for only a few months now but already I am making some good money... Rating: 5