Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6726 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    DragonHost.org

Default Applying to South Wales Police

I have always wanted to join the army and would still love to go but I got declined on my medical because of my asthma attacks a few years back. I tried to appeal it but they wouldn't allow it. I was so sad and my family were happy since they didn't want me to join.

Now I'm looking into joining the South Wales Police force. It seems like a dangerous yet exiting job. walking the streets in your bobby hat and talking to people or going around handling domestic calls.

Is there anyone in the police force to actually back up the truth about working for the police force.
    Jamie Holle Reviewed by Jamie Holle on . Applying to South Wales Police I have always wanted to join the army and would still love to go but I got declined on my medical because of my asthma attacks a few years back. I tried to appeal it but they wouldn't allow it. I was so sad and my family were happy since they didn't want me to join. Now I'm looking into joining the South Wales Police force. It seems like a dangerous yet exiting job. walking the streets in your bobby hat and talking to people or going around handling domestic calls. Is there anyone in the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    mjcoder.co.uk mjcoder.posterous.com
    if thats what you truly want to do it doesnt matter what we think - end of the day do what makes you happy

Website's:
    DragonHost.org
    Well I just want to find out what it's really like from an officer that's in the police force

Thread Information