Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61191 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    DragonHost.org

Default Review: DragonHost.org

I'm looking to drive sales but something is going wrong and my main concern is my template driving away new clients.

So to evaluate this thought I want to ask you all to review DragonHost

Regards,

Jamie
    Jamie Holle Reviewed by Jamie Holle on . Review: DragonHost.org I'm looking to drive sales but something is going wrong and my main concern is my template driving away new clients. So to evaluate this thought I want to ask you all to review DragonHost Regards, Jamie Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    TopLaptopBrand.com EssentialTechGuide.com TopGoldBullionSupplier.com GreenLivingMethods.com BuzzTorrent.com
    I think the template is great. The look and feel is definitely fine. The website is easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The WHMCS is licensed, so its good to know that the website is being handled by a stable and secure copy of the software.

But in my opinion, if you are having trouble with sales it may be due to the pricing. Extremely low prices can mean many things, including overselling or fly-by-night host. Fly-by-night host also seems a little more likely since the domain expires in 2 months and was only registered a year ago and you're using a reseller.

Maybe try getting a basic VPS and renewing your domain so people don't feel standoffish about your reliability.

Nothing personal, just my 2 cents.

Website's:
    DragonHost.org
    The domain will be renewed soon enough. The low prices are there for a short period of time so they will be changed soon enough.

Thread Information