Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6691 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to get listed on Google First Page

Hey Guys, I had created my site 1 year ago using HTML and Javascript. I am getting almost all the traffic from youtube(as i have advertised about my site on that social networking site only) and the alexa rank of my website is near about 190,000 but still I am getting NO traffic from Google. My site is not even listed on the front 10 pages of the google.
    Some other guy started his website, on the same topic as mine this year in March or April and his website is listed on the FIRST page of Google. Now this is very embarrassing.
    Can you guys, please share some free tips and tricks to get listed on the front pages of google. I don't know much about SEO tools and all those things. So please give me all the advise in simple language and consider me as a beginner in all these things.
    raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . How to get listed on Google First Page Hey Guys, I had created my site 1 year ago using HTML and Javascript. I am getting almost all the traffic from youtube(as i have advertised about my site on that social networking site only) and the alexa rank of my website is near about 190,000 but still I am getting NO traffic from Google. My site is not even listed on the front 10 pages of the google. Some other guy started his website, on the same topic as mine this year in March or April and his website is listed on the FIRST page of Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I really do not know that one, All I know about 2 months after making a site from King of the hill tv show my link is #1 on google search when searching Strickland Propane

Work hard on your PR...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank

Banned
    Website's:
    Saari3.com
    Good work man
    you need to have better PR
    but you are doing good

do onsite seo and get some good lniks
    give me details i will check ur site

Website's:
    phiferindia.com saspapercupmachine.com
    Quote Originally Posted by raveeshm2 View Post
    Hey Guys, I had created my site 1 year ago using HTML and Javascript. I am getting almost all the traffic from youtube(as i have advertised about my site on that social networking site only) and the alexa rank of my website is near about 190,000 but still I am getting NO traffic from Google. My site is not even listed on the front 10 pages of the google.
    Some other guy started his website, on the same topic as mine this year in March or April and his website is listed on the FIRST page of Google. Now this is very embarrassing.
    Can you guys, please share some free tips and tricks to get listed on the front pages of google. I don't know much about SEO tools and all those things. So please give me all the advise in simple language and consider me as a beginner in all these things.
    Everybody have their own answers but I'm bit different. There are number of ways to reach first page on google..I recommend you to study your competitor first. On what keyword they are at #1 and what are all the websites they worked etc., to be noted and work according to it. I'm good at that and make you hold a good position

a lot's of high pr backlinks............ and a long time to wait

Banned
    Website's:
    logosquizanswers.biz
    you need some high PR site backlinks which your site boost in google and other search engine and after that you website will show on 1st and 2nd page

Thread Information