Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61061 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Best Paying CPM-network for average traffic site

Hi,

I'm already making pretty good money using Adsense. But I still have one ad-spot left above the fold for a 468x80-banner. I have between 5000 and 7000 unique visitors a day and between 15000 and 20000 pageviews daily, so I thought I could really benefit from adding a CPM-ad.

Now, my question is: which ad-network pays the highest cpm for my level of traffic?
    m1mi.dan0s Reviewed by m1mi.dan0s on . Best Paying CPM-network for average traffic site Hi, I'm already making pretty good money using Adsense. But I still have one ad-spot left above the fold for a 468x80-banner. I have between 5000 and 7000 unique visitors a day and between 15000 and 20000 pageviews daily, so I thought I could really benefit from adding a CPM-ad. Now, my question is: which ad-network pays the highest cpm for my level of traffic? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

good to know you are earning good with adsense, though adsense is very sensitive any other ad you add in your website, you may want make sure its compatible with adsense, as adsense has many restriction on placement of ads

Thanks for the heads up... Any suggestions for Adsense-compatible cpm-networks?

Website's:
    signup.poponclick.com
    If you have some interesting niche try to use BSA and sell ad spots. It can be more profitable than any CPM banner network.
    CPM popups ads - Poponclick
    popunder rate | mobile rate | contact ICQ 629601195

Yeah, my niche is not that interesting. That's why I just want CPM, to monetize all traffic.

poponclick so low rate...

Thread Information