Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6874 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    geeklayout.com

Default whats d real motive of getting traffic frm traffic exchanges if we r not allowed to?

i know it is always nice to receive traffic..
    i just got to know abt some traffic exchanges very recently...i am not great at seo to get direct traffic from google..
    so. i just thought abt monetizing and checked out some advertisers websites and also googled abt them....and then I realized that no advertiser allows traffic from traffic exchanges..
    so whats the point in using traffic exchanges when you cannot monetize from it?
    pls guide...total noob here
    donrambo Reviewed by donrambo on . whats d real motive of getting traffic frm traffic exchanges if we r not allowed to? i know it is always nice to receive traffic.. i just got to know abt some traffic exchanges very recently...i am not great at seo to get direct traffic from google.. so. i just thought abt monetizing and checked out some advertisers websites and also googled abt them....and then I realized that no advertiser allows traffic from traffic exchanges.. so whats the point in using traffic exchanges when you cannot monetize from it? pls guide...total noob here Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    grandsoft.org netgfx.org weownpakistan.com emp3dl.com majawed.com.pk
    advertiser only notice traffic behavior that how much visitor coming from and how many time that visitor click on advertisement, they doesn't care about exchanging or els,
    if u think exchanging is prohibited then thr are many social sites one of them popular is FB...
    they only notice way of exchanging not every method of exchange...
    if your traffic generating invalids clicks like (1 visitor appear on your site 50 times/impressions & did clicked 100 times on your ads) it doesn't make sense to them... thats why many of advertiser clearly mentioned in thr TOS no any traffic exchanging allowed.
    just be simple and smart

Website's:
    geeklayout.com
    but adsense,adbrite and many others dont allow traffic exchanges...do u know any advertisers that let you do this?

Website's:
    grandsoft.org netgfx.org weownpakistan.com emp3dl.com majawed.com.pk
    as i told you bro, they only notice behavior....
    em using infolinks, chitika, smowtion, adnetwork and to yet no any obligation notify me!

if you are talking about iframe traffic exchange, like many websites offer,where u visit some site for 30 seconds to earn points, and convert them into ur siteveiws , its not allowed by adsense etc.

the main reason is that this traffic is not targeted, not interested in ur or advertiser;s content.
    you can still use this kind of traffic for cpa/affilitae marketing.

Thread Information