Guys, I have some money in my Payza account and i want to withdraw it. Since they take forever to transfer money to Indian bank accounts, so I have to use some other way. I have an account on Webmoney and Paypal. Through paypal, I can get money directly to my bank account and for Webmoney, I know a trusted e-currency exchanger which always exchange money from Webmoney to my bank account directly.
So if you guys, know any trusted e-currency exchanger which takes less fees for transferring the money from Payza to paypal or Webmoney, then please post it here or PM me if you don't want to share it here for some reasons
raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . Any trusted e-currency exchanger to exchange money from Payza to Webmoney or Paypal ? Guys, I have some money in my Payza account and i want to withdraw it. Since they take forever to transfer money to Indian bank accounts, so I have to use some other way. I have an account on Webmoney and Paypal. Through paypal, I can get money directly to my bank account and for Webmoney, I know a trusted e-currency exchanger which always exchange money from Webmoney to my bank account directly. So if you guys, know any trusted e-currency exchanger which takes less fees for transferring the Rating: 5