Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6833 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us

Default Uload.to Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Uload.to here.

As the main thread has been closed due to non payments of this host, please discuss issues in this thread or keep yourself updated about developments.
    sniffdog Reviewed by sniffdog on . Uload.to Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Uload.to here. As the main thread has been closed due to non payments of this host, please discuss issues in this thread or keep yourself updated about developments. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

lots of feature for free user? Only hosting site provide torrent leech, but they don't suppport rar/unrar feature and they mistake only when ppd/remote upload stopped suddendly, ftp is for premium user. A lots of uploader move on other hosting. sites.

Website's:
    TeamUploads.com GamerW.net
    earned 37$ and they didnt paid me very crap host.

delete post

File Host
    Website's:
    uload.to
    We've told you our money was frozen...I told you 1000 times!

Quote Originally Posted by uload.to View Post
    We've told you our money was frozen...I told you 1000 times!
    aaawww... bad bussines

who knows whats gonna happen once it starts melt down

File Host
    Website's:
    uload.to
    if you don't know what happened exactly please stop spamming this thread! thx...

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    It really doesn't matter what happened, you don't pay neither do you have the reserves to fulfill your obligations. It's like you're saying to your landlord: 'My girlfriend stole all my money and I can't pay the rent'.

This thread is particularly made for members to vent their frustrations and for you to try to satisfy them. This is not your thread, so refrain from bullying members.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by uload.to View Post
    if you don't know what happened exactly please stop spamming this thread! thx...
    lol .. u r seriously crap ... first when u start ur thread u ask start working with us we will pay u at september ... with surly .. lol . and when semp is come all member waiting for payment u ask my all money frozen .. veryy funny its all ur plann to earn money and cheat the uploaders...

File Host
    Website's:
    uload.to
    I remember you wanted to open your own filehost? Where is it? Of course you exactly know what happend and now you're trying to knock us out... But it won't work Our money is still frozen. And I don't have to repeat it again and again! This happened right after our first month we started the affiliate program. Our payment processor scammed us and we have a big problem now. We are still here so you should see we are honest to our members and tell the truth. Otherwise our official thread wouldn't have been closed. I see the truth is not welcome in this forum...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information