Dear Sir,
Reg : My Payza account ([email protected]), Name : Md. Asadul Hoque Chy.
I received $487.75 in My above Payza personal starter account. Then Payza noticed me that this is excess of my account limit, they are upgrading my account & deducting fees as per upgraded personal Pro account.
But meantime after 2 days, I couldn?t login my account, during login time, the below message is shown ?
?Access to your account is currently restricted. Please contact Customer Support for assistance?
Then I sent a ticket & got below reply but yet problem is there, can?t access to my account.
Pls arrange to resolve the problem, so that I can access to my account smoothly.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Subject: [#DWM-326-85338]: Access Restriction to my Account.
To: [email protected]

Md Asadul Hoque Chy,

Thank you for contacting Payza! This is an automated response confirming the receipt of your ticket. One of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.

Ticket ID: DWM-326-85338
Subject : Access Restriction to my Account.
Department: All Other My Account Inquiries
Type: Issue
Priority: High

Kind regards,

Payza

asadhq Reviewed by asadhq on . Access Restriction to my Payza Account Dear Sir, Reg : My Payza account ([email protected]), Name : Md. Asadul Hoque Chy. I received $487.75 in My above Payza personal starter account. Then Payza noticed me that this is excess of my account limit, they are upgrading my account & deducting fees as per upgraded personal Pro account. But meantime after 2 days, I couldn?t login my account, during login time, the below message is shown ? ?Access to your account is currently restricted. Please contact Customer Support for assistance? Rating: 5