Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6982 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default ServeRoutes.com - 100Mbps, 1Gbps, 10Gbps OVH/Kimsufi Servers + Windows From 30$

Speed, stability, reliability, control, security, quality and most of all affordability, ServeRoutes is not just a website which sells servers but it's a company which strives hard to deliver it's services the way it's meant to be for YOU.

Our France location has many types of hardwares including the most popular SSD and SAS 15K HDD's at very low costs.

Now Comes with FREE WINDOWS, just order your server and make a ticket regarding it to get your version of windows with the server.

We have 3 types of France servers depending upon their speed, hardware and price we have added the most popular here and they are given in below.

France Budget - 100Mbps

To view all the plans, please CLICK HERE

FR250 - *Best Starter Dedi*

Intel Celeron / Atom 1.20+ GHz
    2 GB Ram
    1 TB Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    100Mbit Port

$30/month

Click Here! To Order now

-----------------

FR750 - *Heavy Budget Dedi*

Intel i7 4x 2(HT)x 2.66+ GHz
    24 GB Ram
    2TB Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    100Mbit Port

$85/month

Click Here! To Order now

===========================

France Medium End - 1Gbps

FR2500 - *Low cost 1Gbps*

AMD Opteron 4174 (6x 2.30+ GHz)
    (Hex Core)
    32GB Ram
    Intel 2x2TB Sata2
    Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    1Gbit Port

$170/month

Click Here! To Order now

-----------------

FR2300 - *I/O Hungry Dedi*

Intel Xeon i7 W3520 (4x2[HT+]x2.66+Ghz)
    24GB Ram
    2x300GB 15k RPM SAS
    Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    1Gbit Port

$220/month

Click Here! To Order now

France High End - 10Gbps

FR3000 - *Speed Beast Dedi*

Intel Bi Xeon E5606 2.13+ GHz
    24 GB Ram
    2x3 TB Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    10Gbit Port

$315/month

Click Here! To Order now

Payments :

Moneybookers : We accept MoneyBookers ( Visa / Master Direct Payment )

Payza : Will be accepting soon, we are under process with them.

contact us at [email protected] if there is anything you want to talk about. You can also contact us if you are looking at a location different than the one shown here like Netherlands, Luxemburg, romania, ukraine, india, russia.

Do visit us at http://www.serveroutes.com
    Email: [email protected]
    EsotorisK Reviewed by EsotorisK on . ServeRoutes.com - 100Mbps, 1Gbps, 10Gbps OVH/Kimsufi Servers + Windows From 30$ http://i.imgur.com/0yP14.jpg Speed, stability, reliability, control, security, quality and most of all affordability, ServeRoutes is not just a website which sells servers but it's a company which strives hard to deliver it's services the way it's meant to be for YOU. Our France location has many types of hardwares including the most popular SSD and SAS 15K HDD's at very low costs. Now Comes with FREE WINDOWS, just order your server and make a ticket regarding it to get your version of Rating: 5
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    This host is not allowed to sell here since the owners are banned members.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information