Leechjungle.com is providing quality Rapidleech hosting solutions to uploaders since 2011.
Our goal is to provide outstanding rapidleech services for the best possible price in the market.
To achieve these goals we are constantly innovating and upgrading our services at no additional cost to our customers.Come and be a part of our Jungle World.

Datacenter Location : Netherlands
Instant setup

12 hours refund policy*

Our Packages :

Payment Gateway :

T.O.S (Terms of Service) :
Click here

Speed Test :
Click here

Premium Download Plugin List :
Click here

DEMO Account :
Click here or PM me

WHMCS License Check :

Customer Reviews :

Quote Originally Posted by xfactormaster View Post
I just wanted to inform LeechJungle, that I am very much satisfied with their service, I am using more than 5 months. The best part is, If we get any problems with their service, he follows up quickly and taking care of the problem, until it resolves. I personally feel this is one of the best RL Service in the market at the moment and will rate 5 ***** star.
Quote Originally Posted by rozano View Post
After a week of using Leech Jungle, so far i satisfied with the service, their support definitely probably the best i ever experienced, fast reply, every report took onto account. About leech performance, so far great, superb speed, and i really hope admin can add more features in the future.
Quote Originally Posted by Computerbuddy View Post
Yes their support is good!!! and service is good too :-) I am Happy with them.
Quote Originally Posted by infernohuman View Post
Upload and download speeds are just awesome for me And admin is really nice and friendly, recommended
Quote Originally Posted by Kliton View Post
bdmango@ Thank you very mach!
Quote Originally Posted by virrgin View Post
thanks great service amazing speed keep it up
Quote Originally Posted by IGdwight View Post
To All: I have been with Leechjungle for a month+ already and I am satisfied with their service and support! Recommend Leechjungle!
Quote Originally Posted by E-SPY View Post
This service is really good for me.no problem at all. Using it past few days.
Quote Originally Posted by Mitinew View Post
Thanks working great and great support as well.
Quote Originally Posted by ddrfanz26 View Post
just know i started with them ..good service comparing to others

Abdur Rafi Reviewed by Abdur Rafi on . LeechJungle.com - RapidLeech (Instant Setup), 1Gbps, 15GB HDD from $4.99/pm (NL) http://www.shotpix.com/images/88050164150485256505.png Leechjungle.com is providing quality Rapidleech hosting solutions to uploaders since 2011. Our goal is to provide outstanding rapidleech services for the best possible price in the market. To achieve these goals we are constantly innovating and upgrading our services at no additional cost to our customers.Come and be a part of our Jungle World. Rating: 5