Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6823 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com

Exclamation Multiple Servers With Different Control Panels?

I am wondering how many people actually prefer a different control panel to cPanel. I am trying to gather some statistics on whether or not it would be smart to have multiple servers with different control panels such as 1 With cPanel, 1 With DirectAdmin and so on....

Or do you think that there isn't a big market for anything outside of the box? The box being cPanel. I would really appreciate your input on this, and if you have had any experience with multiple control panels. How did it effect your business and did it attract more clients?
    bnehost Reviewed by bnehost on . Multiple Servers With Different Control Panels? I am wondering how many people actually prefer a different control panel to cPanel. I am trying to gather some statistics on whether or not it would be smart to have multiple servers with different control panels such as 1 With cPanel, 1 With DirectAdmin and so on.... Or do you think that there isn't a big market for anything outside of the box? The box being cPanel. I would really appreciate your input on this, and if you have had any experience with multiple control panels. How did it Rating: 5

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

2.   Sponsored Links

cPanel is most used and has everything end user needs. There is no need for other control panels.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Website's:
    It is true that cPanel is the most used. Everybody knows that, but how big is the market for users that want DirectAdmin or some other control panel.

I think panel is not so matter as long as it is making basic needed functions- main is quality/price for end user.
    serversdrift.com ▓ Dedicated servers | Linux virtual servers | Windows virtual servers
    50%off on all VPS with promo code: forum

Website's:
    How do you come to that conclusion? Lets see you compete in the shared hosting world and not offer a control panel. You would only be around for a month until you went out of business.

You understood me wrong- i said not matter which panel you choose- i did not mean no panel at all.
    serversdrift.com ▓ Dedicated servers | Linux virtual servers | Windows virtual servers
    50%off on all VPS with promo code: forum

Cpanel is great if you want everything on one server, but when you start sending emails or doing something databasey your site will slow down. I prefer webmin/usermin

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominatos View Post
    You understood me wrong- i said not matter which panel you choose- i did not mean no panel at all.
    Sorry about that i am sleep deprived lol

Website's:
    Serverdeals.org NexeonTech.com StratusVPS.com FaceOfMankind.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Phogo View Post
    Cpanel is great if you want everything on one server, but when you start sending emails or doing something databasey your site will slow down. I prefer webmin/usermin
    Only depends on the power of your server. If you are using weak hardware then yes. Most mailers will have 2 or more servers which communicate with each other. Database servers are usually much more powerful.
    Dominic Dillard, Operations Manager - ServerDEALS - www.serverdeals.org - USA, Europe
    *Unmetered VPS offers and Blowout Dedicated offers!
    *Own and operate our own hardware in 3 Datacenter locations
    *Fully Semi-Managed Provider exceeding expectations at a low price!

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    kloxo is free and is just as good as cpanel.

but if you plan on hosting shared hosting,use cpanel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information