I opened a paypal account under a fictitous name because I was only using the account to load with green dot moneypak cards and sending money ton acquaintance. I got notified that i needed more info to unlimit my account so i just came clear and gave them my real name with my id, my social, basically everything they asked me for. What are my chances of getting the money that I have in the account back? It's only 160, but to me its a lot. Im broke. If they deny my request what other alternatives do i have of getting my money back or should i face the inevitable that i wont get it back?

First time post so thanks in advance to everyone that replies.
jaime2309 Reviewed by jaime2309 on . Paypal limited I opened a paypal account under a fictitous name because I was only using the account to load with green dot moneypak cards and sending money ton acquaintance. I got notified that i needed more info to unlimit my account so i just came clear and gave them my real name with my id, my social, basically everything they asked me for. What are my chances of getting the money that I have in the account back? It's only 160, but to me its a lot. Im broke. If they deny my request what other alternatives Rating: 5