Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6777 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    learninginn.com

Smile KWWH side problem Or end user side problem?

Hello,
    i have seen the complaints abt KWWH that it was down the days ago,
    according to this referrer thread:
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=14717

i saw many comments some says its KWWH side problem or some says its end user side problem,
    i have also faced this problem a couple of days ago with other sites and also have the solution for this..
    KWWH side problem Or end user side problem?
    Ofcourse the problem is on the side of end user..
    cuz the site is up and running but the problem with flow of frames on the side of end user ISP. When the site is opening it shows a message on the bottom left of browser "waiting for KWWH" or "loading" or " connected" or "waiting for responce" or blah blah blah etc, then if it is the site problem then it should show the messages" looking up" or " connecting" or etc etc instead of that....If the site is down then why it is accessable by a proxy?? or any other fcuking thing..
    ohk
    Now

What is the problem?
    Problem is with browsers cache memory and history. due to simultaneously flow of internet and remembering the chache.. the frames are mixed up with the cache memory and crashed up thats why the browser shows the connection reset error... this is usually b/c of small memory in cache qouta of browser, a fast browser with fast internet connection such as DSL, ADSL will work great with zero cache, cause they fastly grab the content of site and stored in cache temporarly to show them in browser,,, but if u set remember history and tell browser to permanantly store the things in ur cache,, the they mixed up with fresh cache storage and frames and packets which recieve the browser from site witl crashed up and it shows the " server reset or connection reset etc error".

How to beaware of it in future?
    To avoid this type of error u must disable the cookies/history remmebering options of browser..
    and also. if u get this error..
    then delete and erase all ur cache,,
    then off ur internet connection and then turn on again after 1 or 2 mins to also refresh ur internet,,(off ur modem and then on again to get fresh net speed (frames,bits,packets, etc)
    also u can plug off ur internet cable and then again re plug in after 1 or 2 mins..
    then start browsing again... and u will see the site which was down a while before , is up again and running fastly in ur browser
    bluedevil Reviewed by bluedevil on . KWWH side problem Or end user side problem? Hello, i have seen the complaints abt KWWH that it was down the days ago, according to this referrer thread: http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=14717 i saw many comments some says its KWWH side problem or some says its end user side problem, i have also faced this problem a couple of days ago with other sites and also have the solution for this.. KWWH side problem Or end user side problem? Ofcourse the problem is on the side of end user.. cuz the site is up and running but Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    Nice, I too faced it a couple days ago.

Website's:
    learninginn.com
    i also faced this error and contact with my ISP,, they tell me with detail abt its solutions.. some times it happens due to simultaneously flow of internet

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
    Hello,
    i have seen the complaints abt KWWH that it was down the days ago,
    according to this referrer thread:
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=14717

i saw many comments some says its KWWH side problem or some says its end user side problem,
    i have also faced this problem a couple of days ago with other sites and also have the solution for this..
    KWWH side problem Or end user side problem?
    Ofcourse the problem is on the side of end user..
    cuz the site is up and running but the problem with flow of frames on the side of end user ISP. When the site is opening it shows a message on the bottom left of browser "waiting for KWWH" or "loading" or " connected" or "waiting for responce" or blah blah blah etc, then if it is the site problem then it should show the messages" looking up" or " connecting" or etc etc instead of that....If the site is down then why it is accessable by a proxy?? or any other fcuking thing..
    ohk
    Now

What is the problem?
    Problem is with browsers cache memory and history. due to simultaneously flow of internet and remembering the chache.. the frames are mixed up with the cache memory and crashed up thats why the browser shows the connection reset error... this is usually b/c of small memory in cache qouta of browser, a fast browser with fast internet connection such as DSL, ADSL will work great with zero cache, cause they fastly grab the content of site and stored in cache temporarly to show them in browser,,, but if u set remember history and tell browser to permanantly store the things in ur cache,, the they mixed up with fresh cache storage and frames and packets which recieve the browser from site witl crashed up and it shows the " server reset or connection reset etc error".

How to beaware of it in future?
    To avoid this type of error u must disable the cookies/history remmebering options of browser..
    and also. if u get this error..
    then delete and erase all ur cache,,
    then off ur internet connection and then turn on again after 1 or 2 mins to also refresh ur internet,,(off ur modem and then on again to get fresh net speed (frames,bits,packets, etc)
    also u can plug off ur internet cable and then again re plug in after 1 or 2 mins..
    then start browsing again... and u will see the site which was down a while before , is up again and running fastly in ur browser
    This explains pertfectly why i had the problem, thanks for the explaination

Thread Information