Hey guys!

This is a special for indian people. I am looking for some one who has unlimited broadband at good speeds and tata sky. Basically, i want to stream/use indian television overseas. I am no longer in india and want to voew indian television.

I basically buy you a vulkano box that you conntect to your tata sky box and then the vulkano to the internet. You can connect the vulkano to tv and continue using tata sky as normal.

I will pay for tata sky and also your internet and probably extra too as a reward for helpibg me out.

Please pm me and we could have our selves a really good deal
ushare Reviewed by ushare on . Someone in india with fast internet and tata sky Hey guys! This is a special for indian people. I am looking for some one who has unlimited broadband at good speeds and tata sky. Basically, i want to stream/use indian television overseas. I am no longer in india and want to voew indian television. I basically buy you a vulkano box that you conntect to your tata sky box and then the vulkano to the internet. You can connect the vulkano to tv and continue using tata sky as normal. I will pay for tata sky and also your internet and Rating: 5