Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6891 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Magic SEO URL for phpBB3

Final Search Engine Optimization solution for phpBB3!

Magic SEO URL for phpBB3 is the successor of similar Search Engine Optimization Enhancement for phpBB.
    It changes the dynamic URLs to static and well-structured SEO friendly URLs. It also includes verification and validation of each URL, supports for safe change of URLs and redirections from all native and rewritten phpBB3 URLs, properly Sessions IDs handling*, high speed without negative effects to server load or web server response, it also prevents possible duplicate content penalties and does much more in comparison with other SEO solutions!

http://www.magic-seo-*********phpbb3/

anyone using this script? i searched a lot to get this script, but could not find.i think it is new hack so i could not find.
    Babu Reviewed by Babu on . Magic SEO URL for phpBB3 Final Search Engine Optimization solution for phpBB3! Magic SEO URL for phpBB3 is the successor of similar Search Engine Optimization Enhancement for phpBB. It changes the dynamic URLs to static and well-structured SEO friendly URLs. It also includes verification and validation of each URL, supports for safe change of URLs and redirections from all native and rewritten phpBB3 URLs, properly Sessions IDs handling*, high speed without negative effects to server load or web server response, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    Nice find indeed, I don't use SEO because i hate long ass URL's

Thread Information