Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61565 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Ques related SEO

I am going to start a hosting (NOT FILEHOST) site. any one tell me what is the best seo technic ?
    acid.das Reviewed by acid.das on . Ques related SEO I am going to start a hosting (NOT FILEHOST) site. any one tell me what is the best seo technic ? :sun: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    That's incomplete question. You have to be more specific so we can give you some advices.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    That's incomplete question. You have to be more specific so we can give you some advices.
    What information you needed??

if you are going to sell hosting, SEO is not much important, advertising is more important.
    because if you create a topic in forums like KWWHunction , it will appear in google and your potential customers will be able to find you + reguler forum traffic will also see ur topic.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acid.das View Post
    What information you needed??
    SEO is the last part you need to worry about.

Hosting business isn't for everyone. It requires lot of server management knowledge, good leadership. You need to have really good budget for website design and code (if you can't code/design), then money to advertise, to hire employees and so on.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    SEO is the last part you need to worry about.

Hosting business isn't for everyone. It requires lot of server management knowledge, good leadership. You need to have really good budget for website design and code (if you can't code/design), then money to advertise, to hire employees and so on.
    Thank you for your suggestion.

well as others said seo isnt much important if its just hosting site but it more of depend how u are intending to target ur customers
    do u intend to get customers from forums than seo isnt needed just good marketing and promotion
    but if you intend to get customers from search engines like google
    than yes seo plays a good role

Probation
    In this niche, of hosting , like you choose, the competition is very, very high. You must offer to your clients something better than hostgator for example. You need SEO as well as advertising campaigns.

"In this niche, of hosting , like you choose, the competition is very, very high. You must offer to your clients something better than hostgator for example. You need SEO as well as advertising campaigns."

Something better, like what? What new can you add to hosting?

Website's:
    KillUrTime.com JollyInfo.com FurryBerry.com
    Quote Originally Posted by acid.das View Post
    I am going to start a hosting (NOT FILEHOST) site. any one tell me what is the best seo technic ?
    with out knowing abcd of seo why want to play with other innocent people websites ..how you gonna answer their doubts...learn first..experiment on urself then start business

Thread Information