Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6538 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    raghvendra.me

Wink [Gigapulse] Free Hosting(no strings attached)... Just try Us and you'll love us...

Hello KWWH members,

We bring for you a brand new offer.

After our successful completion of 100% discount offer..... Now we are giving people a chance to try us totally free... And we mean it. There are no strings attached at all, you even don't have to show us your invoice from previous host. The only restriction is that this is limited to few people as only few slots will be available for free accounts.

We are opening this offer to all the members of KWWH so that you people can try us and know us well. Also in this period we would be able to prove you that we are the best !!

Details for Free Account:-

2 Gb Space
    20 Gb Bandwidth
    All features including cPanel, fantastico and softacolous.
    --> In short you will get our 'SMALL' shared hosting plan. So to know more about the features click here.

You do not have to do much to get your free hosting account, just follow these guidelines and you will get your free account:-

◘ Send a mail to [email protected] or PM me here with the subject:- " Free account setup request ".

◘ You will get information via mail/pm to order your free package.

◘ Order your package.

Post/PM here your TLD(top level domain) and your email with which you ordered. And your account will be setup.

Only 1 thing to be noted is that your accounts will be setup manually to avoid abuse of this offer. So remember to follow the last step very properly.

Once your free period is expired you can continue with the same plan for just $2 per month or you can upgrade it.

This is an initiative to let people know about our services.... Please don not mis-use the offer.......

Thank You.
    ragavbpl1 Reviewed by ragavbpl1 on . [Gigapulse] Free Hosting(no strings attached)... Just try Us and you'll love us... Hello KWWH members, We bring for you a brand new offer. After our successful completion of 100% discount offer..... Now we are giving people a chance to try us totally free... And we mean it. There are no strings attached at all, you even don't have to show us your invoice from previous host. The only restriction is that this is limited to few people as only few slots will be available for free accounts. We are opening this offer to all the members of KWWH so that you people can try us and Rating: 5
    ? Premium Web Development :wub:
    ? Any Kind of web site :O
    ? Very cheap price =)
    ? Web 2.0 designs || PM ME :d

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    raghvendra.me
    I am amazed , 16 views and no one yet ordered even a single account.

Any one can please post what is wrong. I mean is the ordering process too long or something like that...

Please post a comment for this so that I can act accordingly.

Thank You.
    ? Very cheap price =)

Website's:
    Rapidforums.org AmarGram.com
    free hosting mean for how long ?

Where your Datacenter? and everything -

it seems you are new here..so its problem to get few customer....but carry on.

Website's:
    raghvendra.me
    Quote Originally Posted by kamrul View Post
    free hosting mean for how long ?

Where your Datacenter? and everything -

it seems you are new here..so its problem to get few customer....but carry on.
    Free hosting for whole 1 month without any conditions.

Datacenters are in washington but we allow warez linking and all until a complain arises

We aren't new we launched back in september and we have happy customer base( have a look at our site for testimonials) or check webhostingstuff.com for our reviews and rating.
    ? Very cheap price =)

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ragavbpl1 View Post
    I am amazed , 16 views and no one yet ordered even a single account.

Any one can please post what is wrong. I mean is the ordering process too long or something like that...

Please post a comment for this so that I can act accordingly.

Thank You.
    Its because you always cry when you get a couple views and no orders in EVERY THREAD! Pick up your balls and man up a little bit. Maybe people just do not want to switch!!? As I said in another thread where you were only advertising (for free) here:

you look like your begging.... looks really bad

<tip>

Actually post on this board. Do not just come here to bump your thread begging people to join. Post here and help people with problems they are having

</tip>

Respected Member
    Datacenters are in washington but we allow warez linking and all until a complain arises

We aren't new we launched back in september and we have happy customer base( have a look at our site for testimonials) or check webhostingstuff.com for our reviews and rating.
    You launched and closed maybe that's why. Or maybe it is because warez linking is not allowed in the US

Website's:
    raghvendra.me
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    You launched and closed maybe that's why. Or maybe it is because warez linking is not allowed in the US
    We allow warez linking, but if some complain arises then you need to act accordingly as we forward the complain to site owner... and raising a complain is really a big deal.... you don't get too many complains about a site these days.
    ? Very cheap price =)

Respected Member
    Just because you say you allow it does not change the laws of the USA. You will find yourself and maybe even your clients in a lot of trouble with lawsuits

you don't get too many complains about a site these days
    LOL?!

You fail, what's the point in running a warez site for a few months until a complaint arrives? Then you'd have to either close it or move it somewhere else. Stupid.

Respected Member
    We allow warez linking, but if some complain arises then you need to act accordingly as we forward the complain to site owner... and raising a complain is really a big deal.... you don't get too many complains about a site these days.
    in addition to warez sites throwing their money away with you because you both will be sued big time people host offshore so they do not need to act on DMCA complaints. Not act within 24 hours and remove content and also you will be shut down and sued if you grow any. Huge fines in the 100's of thousands or more and jail possibly. For you and your clients

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information