Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6590 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default web hosting at Very Very Cheap rate

Selling

http://bounceweb.com/shared-web-hosting.html

Hosting whose actually price 9$/ month if u go for / month

will give u for 6$

rl work

and

send me pm if u want
    cheap_hosting Reviewed by cheap_hosting on . web hosting at Very Very Cheap rate Selling http://bounceweb.com/shared-web-hosting.html Hosting whose actually price 9$/ month if u go for / month will give u for 6$ rl work Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    *************** IMGscene.com
    I wouldn't go for a host who can't speak proper english.
    Well, I don't know, it just seems very un-professional at all.

Sorry mate.

Respected Member
    Most of the hosts here have spelling and grammar issues all over their sites. You get used to reading broken English.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Most the hosts here are from countries where English is not a native language.

With such a small turnover, can we expect them to hire a language expert?

Furthermore, even if somebody doesn't speak English like native English speakers do, it doesn't mean that he isn't of good character or a bad business man.

This 'cheap_hosting's thread about Ebay cards was closed down immediately.
    Kind of dodgy. Now he made a new username and tries it again.

Respected Member
    Be honest I don't care where you are from. Put your site in actual English if you want to target English people otherwise do it in your own language. I'd never try a site in Spanish if I can only write 1 of 3 words. It would look bad. So yeah hire somebody if you want to run a 'company'. I don't give two shits if you have to spend your start-up money on it. Why start a 'company' half ass? Save your money and do it right the first time. First impression is everything

it would cost like $20 or less to have somebody fix the broken English on a site. Shit I sent a pm to this1host with details on how to fix grammar and make his site look more professional. He didn't use it. Done this for many hosts

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    If I will start my company, shall I do it in my own language or try to do it in English?

Furthermore, most suppliers of offshore hosting, as I understood, come from India or the Middle East ... perhaps it's not so easy to find a good copywriter.

Furthermore, I would like to find somebody to revise my whole site for 20 bucks.

Funny how you mention Storming (of This1host) ... no wonder he didn't use your advice. He's quite satisfied with himself.

Respected Member
    One post here you could find somebody to fix up the spelling and grammar in no time for $20 or so.

If you were to do a site do it in your own language or hire somebody to do it in English if you cannot. I don't know what your capiable of

and a hosting site is not that large to fix up grammar on so $20 would be enough

hmmm storming. I don't know if it was him or not. What's so wrong with sending revisions of parts of a site with fixed up grammar? You make it sound like it's such a bad thing. I'm not chopping up his family. I'm fixing up grammar to make for a more professional first impression. Better first impressions = sales

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Although English is not my native language, I feel that I am quite capable to write it in English although it's not perfect.

But then again, I met many native English speakers who didn't even control their own language.

I think it's like with women. I do prefer to look at attractive women, but if they are less perfect looking I might stick with them for a while.

Respected Member
    An error two is normal. You will find them and fix them or use a spell check like in my sig. When you get into random capitals, too many commas, words that should not be there, etc you have to draw the line and get help.

"I think it's like with women. I do prefer to look at attractive women, but if they are less perfect looking I might stick with them for a while."
    - I like this

They are cheater, i bought an Unlimited Plan, they only give me 250GB Monthly Bandwidth. I ask them why, they say they will set it to Unlimited when my bandwidth almost reached 250GB.Today my Bandwidth exceeded 200GB, I then open a ticket to request them to set my Monthly Bandwidth to Unlimited as they promised. Here is what they replied:
    Hi,

I hope you've been doing well, and glad you're hosting with us. We care about the performance of the web server and recently we have noticed that your site is taking quite a large amount of resources on our shared hosting environment. Could you please check all your scripts to ensure they are optimized and let us know in 24 hours to prevent any interruption in service. Thank you for that.

Note, here are some of the options available:
    1) Dramatically lower your resource usage.
    2) Move your site off our servers. Even though we value your business, we have to make sure all our customers get optimal service.
    3) Ask for a high resource usage plan. We will create an invoice for you to pay within the 24 hour time-frame. <---This may not be available on a shared account. It's at our discretion.

If you have any questions, let us know as soon as possible! We look forward to your response and action.

Thank you for understanding.
    I am only running a Wordpress blog on my site.

I got a friend also have same issue with them, they ask him to buy an expensive dedicated server plan which they never publiched.

I ask for refund, they just closed my account. now I can not login.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information