Okay, so I thought once I got away from paypal all the problems would be over. I got a payment from hotfile and that worked fine. Then I moved to extabit and got my first payment from them.

Then I got my account frozen before I could mail myself the extabit check

They said ti was a temporary hold and that it would go away by the end of the week.

it didn't

i called them up and they asked me to send them a picture of my photo ID and a bill as proof of address. I really REALLY did not want to do this but I did. I called them up, they said they got it and that it would be no more then 48 hours before the hold is lifted.

Now today I get an email wanting a fucking description of what I do to get the money that's paid too me and how I know the people paying me!

AHHHH!!!!

God damn it payza, people use you instead of paypal to avoid this exact bullshit!!

Are any other file uploaders dealing with this crap!
spikespen Reviewed by spikespen on . Has Payza been screwing with anyone else (temporary hold) Okay, so I thought once I got away from paypal all the problems would be over. I got a payment from hotfile and that worked fine. Then I moved to extabit and got my first payment from them. Then I got my account frozen before I could mail myself the extabit check They said ti was a temporary hold and that it would go away by the end of the week. it didn't i called them up and they asked me to send them a picture of my photo ID and a bill as proof of address. I really REALLY did not Rating: 5