Changes need to be made to the file hosting section here are some of my ideas

These threads should not be allowed what is the best paying file host or what is the best overall file host. I see threads like these 4 times a week people are to lazy to use the search function

Screaming crying because a file host scams them because they upload warez can you say lame and get a real job or are you 13 to 16 yrs old

I do not think the top 15 most used paying file host should even be allowed to be talked about any more. File host section should only be for great file host that do not pay or pay very little that are still good.

The file host sections have the most posting on this forum it is time to get members to get back to what this forum is about webmasters & not cashwores. Most members only post for a month or 2 when they get enough info about making money from uploading warez & running a warez site they are gone
DJboutit Reviewed by DJboutit on . Changes Need To Be Made To The File Hosting Sections Changes need to be made to the file hosting section here are some of my ideas These threads should not be allowed what is the best paying file host or what is the best overall file host. I see threads like these 4 times a week people are to lazy to use the search function Screaming crying because a file host scams them because they upload warez can you say lame and get a real job or are you 13 to 16 yrs old I do not think the top 15 most used paying file host should even be allowed Rating: 5