Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6777 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    kholuforum.com

Default How to index your thread in google with good SERP

I am getting good traffic around 9K each day but not from google but because of Katz.

Frankly speaking I get only 100-150 visitors from google search.

Though I have more than 5K pages indexed in google and one time it was around 18K still I am not getting any reasonable traffic from google.

I just want to know what may be reason. I have VBSEO installed taking care of SEO part.
    I am just curious why one thread posted by some uploader in one forum is at #1 postion in SERP at the same time, same post, same uploader, same content is showing at very low postion or missing from search engine for other forum.
    I am totally confused why it is happening.
    There is no point in saying that google might have not crawled that page.

Can you people give some suggestion to increase SERP of indexed pages in google.
    kholu Reviewed by kholu on . How to index your thread in google with good SERP I am getting good traffic around 9K each day 8-) but not from google but because of Katz. :( Frankly speaking I get only 100-150 visitors from google search. :'( Though I have more than 5K pages indexed in google and one time it was around 18K still I am not getting any reasonable traffic from google. X-( I just want to know what may be reason. I have VBSEO installed taking care of SEO part. I am just curious why one thread posted by some uploader in one forum is at #1 postion in Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    You need to get more sites linking to you, SERP is not just about the content of a site but also the quality (which is determined by the amount of site's linking to it). You could have tons of indexed pages but it means nothing if you don't get sites linking to you.

Website's:
    kholuforum.com
    So basically you are saying it is the page rank PR, which is deciding factor for warez sites where content is same on almost all sites

Respected Member
    Its mainly how many sites are linking to you, don't get this confused with PR, PR is simply the quality of the sites that link to you, the domain name is also a factor just do a search for "warez forum" and you'll see warezforum.info has pretty much dominated the top spot.

Website's:
    kholuforum.com
    Do you mean, we should do link exchange with as many sites as we can for a better SERP.

@Kholu yes thats what logets meaning is.May be you dont want your forum footer to be filled with links.You can hire a link builder or do it yourself if u knew how to build links

Even if you manage 2 or 3 backlinks from PR5 or higher website that shall do the trick

Website's:
    kholuforum.com
    I think it is going to decrease PR of my internal pages due to high number of external links on index page. Are you sure it is really going to help in SERP by link building with other forums

I am not talking about reciprocal link exchange.You must buy hardlinks from 2 or 3 PR5 sites(and they must be related to warez)

Website's:
    kholuforum.com
    I don't see any warez site having PR 4 or 5. Even katz with so many backlinks have PR3. And buying hardlink with such sites must be very costly. I wonder whether all the good SERP forums have bought such type of links.

Ok if no PR4 or 5 then try PR2 and PR3.If you have friends with warez sites/forums with PR2 or PR3 you can get your link from them.Remember if ever purchase a link from other sites dont ever post on pages that get indexed by google.Just PM that user and get your link.

If google comes to know that you had bought a link the next thing is your site being penalized.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information