Regards,

Changing Banner for VPS which means I'll put your banner on my forum and you will give me the VPS. Banner size must have: 468X60. You banner will be visible on all pages and will be located at the top (visible place). I guarantee you'll have a lot of banner impressions.
My forum has a daily visit: 3.5 - 4 K visits. The forum name is crowarez.org. I leave you with an image google analystic (printscreen):

VPS must have:
Dedicated RAM: 1GB necessarily
HD: 80GB
Bandwidth: 1TB or Unlimited
Port Speed: 100MB/Sec
IP Addresses: 1

If you're interested just send me Private Message. You banner will be visible as much as I have a VPS.
Only serious cooperation needs.
Thanks
jure12 Reviewed by jure12 on . [Trading] Banner for VPS Regards, Changing Banner for VPS which means I'll put your banner on my forum and you will give me the VPS. Banner size must have: 468X60. You banner will be visible on all pages and will be located at the top (visible place). I guarantee you'll have a lot of banner impressions. My forum has a daily visit: 3.5 - 4 K visits. The forum name is crowarez.org. I leave you with an image google analystic (printscreen): http://zaslike.com/files/29w94bns5pspe8egqci7.jpg VPS must have: Rating: 5