Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6530 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Site Loading very slowly

I have recently opened a video hosting site using xfilesharing pro. The main problem Iam facing now is that my site is loading very very slowly. And sometimes this slowness is lasting for 4-5 hours.

Currently I have 1 gbps dedicated server and both my script and files ar e hosted there. I am having a good amount of traffic everyday 25k+/day. I have 50 videos which are average 50mb in size. I have checked my server bandwidth from cpanel and it never went above 200 mbps so I guess it is not the lack of speed that is causing this problem. i have 8 GB Ram and DL120G7/Intel Xeon E3-1230 processor.

So can anyone please tell me why is this cause of slowness of the site? Is it because of the script?
    chelsea2005 Reviewed by chelsea2005 on . Site Loading very slowly I have recently opened a video hosting site using xfilesharing pro. The main problem Iam facing now is that my site is loading very very slowly. And sometimes this slowness is lasting for 4-5 hours. Currently I have 1 gbps dedicated server and both my script and files ar e hosted there. I am having a good amount of traffic everyday 25k+/day. I have 50 videos which are average 50mb in size. I have checked my server bandwidth from cpanel and it never went above 200 mbps so I guess it is not Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    host4offshore.com
    Are you using only apache ? How many request apache serve when you face slowness ? .
    || Host4Offshore :: Reliable, Quality, Fast Offshore Hosting Solution (USA/Netherlands/Sweden/Russia/Romania)
    || Shared , Reseller Hosting Sales Thread
    || Rapidleech Hosting Sales Thread
    || Current Promotion

Website's:
    vjetnamnet.com nguoihaiduong.com filezdown.com
    check your process on your server to see problem.
    Maybe I need install nginx on your server.

Website's:
    prewebhost.com
    Many factors you need to consider to troubleshoot the problem. It can be bad script using high resources, it can be badly configured server, may your disk I/O is hitting during peak hours. If you are not sure what could be exact reason, you can hire any server management company and have them to optimize your server. It wont cost you more than 30-40 usd but that will definitely yield good output for you.

Website's:
    CarAudioChat.com BneHost.com Droid-Me.com
    Is your server load high? Is your dns setup correctly?

Get Your Android On And Win A Free VPS - http://droid-me.com

Thread Information