Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6844 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Webmoney - send funds to my payvault card and money never loaded into it!

Has this happened to anyone trying to top-up/load money into any of the webmoney cards (payoneer, payvault, payspark)?

I have loaded funds before without issue, and then yesterday I loaded funds, transaction went as usual, invoice generated, paid, etc, but after now 35 hours my money has not reached my card

So money not in card balance, and deducted from my purse, so wheres is my money then...

I have created a support ticket but noone has contacted me yet, I fear my money is lost and/or Webmoney does not want to look into it, or dunno, I have created support ticket before and they have answered fast, but not this time.

It was several hundred dollars, not small to just give it up easily.

Any advice or someone with similar situations?
    dandan99 Reviewed by dandan99 on . Webmoney - send funds to my payvault card and money never loaded into it! Has this happened to anyone trying to top-up/load money into any of the webmoney cards (payoneer, payvault, payspark)? I have loaded funds before without issue, and then yesterday I loaded funds, transaction went as usual, invoice generated, paid, etc, but after now 35 hours my money has not reached my card :'( So money not in card balance, and deducted from my purse, so wheres is my money then...:'( I have created a support ticket but noone has contacted me yet, I fear my money is Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    give support guys atleast 24 hours to reply. I can assume as u tried the process 35 hrs ago, u must have created support ticket much latter. anyways according to my experience Webmoney Support guys are pretty much better than many of other payment processor's team

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Yes, as you said, I had to give them time, issue resolved now fortunately, they have yet to tell me what happened thou, if money took an absurd amount of time make it to my card (it usually takes minutes) or there was some issue in the system.

Thread Information